Today I thought I would share my most favorite everyday lip colors with you. As I like to have options, they deliver different finishes and color opacity:
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution English Beauty: the most neutral nude of all, in a soft matte non-drying formula (currently discontinued).
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Pillow Talk Original: a very flattering-nude pink, in a soft matte non-drying formula. (Charlotte Tilbury, Cult Beauty, Feelunique, Sephora, Space NK)
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Pillow Talk Medium: a warm berry-pink, in a soft matte non-drying formula. (Charlotte Tilbury, Cult Beauty, Feelunique, Sephora, Space NK)
- Chanel Coco Flash 54 Boy: a pinky-nude, in a very sheer and balmy texture. (Flaconi, Sephora)
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick 47 Beige Blouse: a pinky-beige nude, in a glossy and very creamy formula; delivers more opacity and long-lasting property than the Chanel Coco Flash. (Douglas, Sephora)
- Chantecaille Supporting Space for Giants Lip Veil Honeypot: a neutral pink, in a luminous and very creamy and hydrating formula; more long-lasting than both Coco Flash and YSL Rouge Volupté Shine. (Cult Beauty, Niche-Beauty, Space NK)
As you can see from the swatches above, all lipsticks lean a bit toward pink, even the most neutral ones. I chose these shades because they best suit my fair neutral complexion and brown hair.